Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why this blog?

Because I want to share but not share at the same time.

Sometimes there are things I want to say that just aren't appropriate in the context of daily life, such as ideas that family, co-workers and future employers aren't necessarily going to like. That's what makes me The Wardrobe Objectivist.

On the assumption that my daily life is not going to become filled only with sympathetic Objectivist listeners, I can cope with those things I want to say in a number of ways:
  1. Talk about them at work and hope for the best.
  2. Talk about them with someone who is more likely to agree with me.
  3. Not talk about them at all, with the possible result that I won't think about them either.
  4. Write emails to myself about them.
  5. Start an anonymous blog where I can talk to what is theoretically the whole internet about them.
So far, I've actually already tried everything but that last one. So here goes.

Sincerely,
TWO

No comments:

Post a Comment